capital has one of the most overworked populations. Kisi’s report indicates that overworked locals make up 37.81% of people earning a living in Toronto—a figure it shares with Ottawa, Vancouver, and Calgary. But for all its busyness, Canada’s largest city has a lot to show for it. Toronto is the nation’s top financial contributor, with over 800,000 businesses contributing 20% to the Canadian economy.
3 Signs That You Need Answering Services for Operational Efficiency
With inflation still high and consumers demanding a consistent brand experience across your communication channels, you might need to review your customer hotline’s operations. If your company is experiencing any of the following, it might be time to outsource your company’s phone answering needs:
- You spend long hours attending to calls about frequently asked questions. Unfortunately, doing so can take you away from the time you need to spend on planning new products or services, meeting potential business partners, and other opportunities.
- Your current staff feels burnt out because incoming calls are more than they can handle. In emergency cases, everyone ends up multi-tasking and answering the phone alongside their core duties.
- Your voicemailbox is always full, or the majority of your clients complain about long waiting times or poor quality customer service.
Top 4 Reasons to Tap an Answering Service for Work-Life Balance
As an entrepreneur in Toronto, work-life balance might be on top of your mind, considering Ontario’s passage of the “Right to Disconnect” Law in 2022. At the same time, you might count yourself among the 38% of local business owners who’d like to invest in efficiency amid forecasts of lower profitability for 2023.
Hiring an answering service allows you to delegate customer care to experts with phone-based skills so you can focus on strategy and expanding influence. Let’s flesh out the top benefits of answering services for busy entrepreneurs like you:
24-7 reliability and consistency
A recent Randstad report lists personalization and real-time client solutions among Canada’s “Customer Experience Job Trends to Watch in 2023” amid AI and digital technology advancements. With an answering service provider, agents can answer queries and attend to issues even after official business hours and on holidays, so you don’t have to.
1. Improved lead capture: Round-the-clock accessibility optimizes your current marketing efforts because a live person is present to answer calls from prospects.
2. Unified brand voice: Service providers can customize scripts and a message management system for agents. This process ensures that responses to incoming calls and other message types align with your company’s procedures, standards, and goals. A consistent brand voice builds trust for your company, positively contributing to your business reputation.
Peace of mind
Third-party providers can ease the time and effort you would typically spend on human and financial resource management in the following ways:
3.Better in-house team productivity: You don’t have to worry about employee scheduling for customer-related calls when you have adequate and highly trained answering service agents. With a dedicated provider, your internal staff will have the physical and mental stamina to complete projects within the deadline. Otherwise, you may suffer from workforce absenteeism or attrition due to exhaustion.
4. Cost savings: An answering service spares you from spending for new, full-time employees. The service provider handles recruitment, hiring, and training. Agents will use your service partner’s phone equipment, communications systems, and physical facilities.
Why Choose On Call Centre’s Answering Service
On Call Centre is committed to helping your Toronto business achieve profitability without sacrificing work-life harmony. You can select from our array of answering service solutions from virtual reception to voicemail to live, emergency services, and more.
Find out how our seasoned scripting and message management team and bilingual (English and French) answering agents can support your customer success efforts by contacting us today.
On Call Centre has been in the business of stewarding customer interactions for hundreds of brands across various fields for over 50 years. But don’t just take our word for it. Discover how we created customized solutions for our clients. Contact us today to learn how our team can serve your inbound call centre requirements in British Columbia.
At On Call Centre , we deliver exceptional customer support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year—sometimes 366. On Call Centre has been providing tailored, fluently French/English bilingual answering services and call centre services to small business owners (professionals, trades) and customer support departments (government, high tech, property management, healthcare, emergency clients) serving Ottawa , Montreal and Toronto —and all over Canada —for almost 50 years.