I ran across an interesting article for small businesses written by a UK-based consultancy. The title of the article is, “17 Reasons Why Small Businesses Should Have a Telephone Answering Service.”
If you’re a small business owner, you may want to read the entire article. For the purpose of today’s blog article, I’ve chosen to discuss 5 of the benefits that we at On Call Centre find resonate with our own clients.
- Never miss a sales call. This single benefit speaks volumes. As you know, today’s customers shop around. If they’re not able to reach you, it’s very easy to move on and call your competition. With a telephone answering service—especially On Call Centre’s answering service—you’ll never miss a sales call again because our professional customer service representatives answer every call. No voice mail. No missed calls.
- Call answering and message taking even when your business is closed. At On Call Centre, we answer your phone calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Focus your people on what they do best. When you hire a professional telephone call answering service, you free up your people to focus on their core competencies and grow your business.
- Focus on what you do best. It’s a lot of work to hire, train and manage a receptionist. With On Call Centre, we do all that on your behalf.
- Exceptional customer service. Professional customer service representatives give your customers the personal touch, which results in customer loyalty for your business.
We’ve been providing answering services and call centre services to our clients located in Ottawa, Montreal and Toronto for 44 years now. If you’re looking for an answering service provider or inbound call centre service, we welcome the opportunity to talk with you. In the meantime, read the complete 17 Reasons Why Small Businesses Should Have a Telephone Answering Service on the Grow Consultancy’s blog. It’s a read worth your time.