At On Call Centre, many of our clients are small business owners. Before they became our clients, though, they were wearing many hats and having a hard time juggling the ‘hats’ and doing everything well.
Here are 5 reasons why these small business clients decided they needed the help of a professional inbound telephone answering service provider.
- Their core competencies weren’t answering the phone. With our answering service, they can focus on their core competency, which generates the revenues that makes their businesses thrive.
- As a professional inbound answering service provider, our core competency is answering the phone. Our professional, career-minded customer service representatives answer their clients’ phone calls. Customer service is a unique skill set honed over many years.
- They don’t work 24 hours a day 7 days a week 24 hours a day. At On Call Centre, we do work 24x7x365. Which means every single time a customer—or potential new customer calls—the call is answered.
- They were using voicemail. At On Call Centre, we don’t use voicemail. Every single call is answered by a professional customer service representative. Representing their businesses, we’re ready to ensure their customers have exceptional customer experiences. This means their customers remain loyal paying customers.
- And the stats: 40% of customers prefer phone service compared to 29% who prefer face2face, 18% who prefer email and 13% who prefer chat
So, if your company is looking to retain loyal customers, then it’s time to take a second look at your company’s customer service strategy. And if you need a professional telephone answering service or professional inbound call centre service, we invite you talk with us: On Call Centre. We’ve been providing answering services and call centre services to our clients serving Ottawa, Montreal and Toronto for 46 years. We’ll answer your call: 613-238-3262 or Toll Free 1-866-323-3344.
By the way, if you’d like to read more stats, check out our ebook: Have You Transformed Your Customer Service Strategy into Competitive Advantage?