Have you ever wondered if you need an inbound telephone call answering service? First off, an answering service can benefit you whether you are self-employed, a small business, a large business, a fundraiser or managing a customer support department.
Here are the signs that you would benefit from an answering service.
- You have trouble keeping up with the number of phone calls received each day.
- You have customers calling after business hours who need service immediately.
- Your voice mail is always full.
- Answering the phones is not your core competence.
- You speak English but serve a fluently bilingual customer base or you speak French but service a fluently bilingual customer base.
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, an answering service may be the solution. Professional customer service representatives (CSRs) are highly trained to engage customers, provide information, answer questions or take messages and relay them to you in a timely and accurate manner.
Inbound customer service is an entirely different skill set than outbound telemarketing, telesales, and inside sales. While most service providers offer IB/OB, all of our CSRs are focused on inbound customer service and highly skilled. For quality control, our CSRs are randomly tested 12 months a year by two third-party organizations:
- Canadian Call Management Association (CAM-X): On Call has received 8 consecutive CAM-X Awards of Excellence.
- Association of TeleServices International, Inc. (ATSI): On Call has received 15 consecutive ATSI Awards of Excellence for exceeding high levels of customer service.
We’ve been providing answering services and call centre services to our clients located in Ottawa, Montreal and Toronto for over 40 years now. If you’re looking for an answering service provider or inbound call centre service, we welcome the opportunity to talk with you.
[The article mentioned in this post is no longer available online.]