Think about a service issue you had with a vendor. Perhaps you experienced some leaky plumbing after regular business hours. The number of voice mail messages you left with your plumber were adding up as quickly as the water damage. That’s frustrating, stressful and definitely not a great customer experience. 82% of customers say that getting their issue resolved quickly is the #1 factor to a great customer experience.
Did you know?
- Despite the growth of other channels—web, email, chat—customers prefer the phone when they have an issue that needs resolution
- Businesses can use the phone to differentiate themselves
- Live assistance contributes to customers’ satisfaction
No matter if you are a property or building manager, lawyer, insurance agent or electrical contractor, a professional inbound telephone call answering service could be the solution to ensuring your customer service is the best it can be. Here’s why:
- Experienced customer service representatives answer your phone 24/7/365—no voice mail.
- Fluently French/English bilingual customer service representatives enable your customers to speak in the language they are most comfortable.
- Professional customer service representatives are 100% customer service oriented. Their customer service skill sets are entirely different from the outbound telemarketer’s skill sets.
An answering service delivers an exceptional customer experience on your behalf so that you retain loyal customers and grow your business. If you need a professional telephone answering service or professional inbound call centre service, we invite you talk with us: On Call Centre. We’ve been providing answering services and call centre services to our clients serving Ottawa, Montreal and Toronto for over 40 years now.
Check out our new ebook: Have You Transformed Your Customer Service Strategy into Competitive Advantage?